To The Ends of the Earth...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanks...The Party

The Thanksgiving party was pretty good. I started by sharing about why we celebrate Thanksgiving and tied it into other things to thank God for- especially His provision for us now and eternally! Then we played a couple games and ate some good food- mostly breads, fruits and other goodies. I am very thankful for being here! The people who come out to club are great and I’m getting to know them more and more. We have about 20 people coming out now to conversation club- not including the beginners class! It is truly amazing! We would like to split the class- but alas we have no other native English speakers to help out. But I am thankful for all those who come out and that I am able to help where I can. I am thankful for the many people back home who remember me and the work here, and who are supportive in so many ways! My family. That He placed me here- in a country very similar to home and provides for my every need! For providing opportunities to serve the people here. For the hard times that draw me closer; the good times that are joyful; and the many lessons that help refine me into the vessel I am to be. I am thankful for the beauty and awe of the creation that surrounds me- a constant reminder of His power and goodness and creativity. Yes, there are many things to be thankful for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home