To The Ends of the Earth...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

And the Survey Says.....

In English club our topic was family- so what kind of activity do you do with such a topic? I thought of a couple, but one I thought would not work out, so I went with my other idea- Family Feud!! Ah yes, that game show putting one team against the other to guess correctly what the “survey says”. I did have to modify it a bit- I had no surveys. But I came up with my own topics and wrote my own answers. Some topics were: ‘things that you find in the bathroom’, and ‘name one thing that you watch’- and their answers had to match those on my list. We slpit the class into two ‘families’- they named themselves- the crazy family vs the tornado family. We did a practice round so they could get the feel of how it worked. It was a lot of fun! They enjoyed it and of course what is a game unless you have a prize which consists of chocolate candies! But they are good sports and shared with the losing family! It was another happy ending to the episode of English club!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home