To The Ends of the Earth...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

День Благодарения!

Happy Thanksgiving! Well, Thanksgiving is here, and at first I was undecided if I wanted to try to recreate a Thanksgiving day here and invite my friends and people I know over for a Kyrgyz style Thanksgiving meal. I was thinking about roasted chickens instead of turkey- fried potatoes instead of mashed, but there would be no substitute to apple pie! But then after thinking about all that needed to be done and the time in which I had to do it, I was already tired! So I opted not to do my Thanksgiving. Usually Thursday is my free day so, I just relaxed and took the day easy. But I did make the calls home to family before going to bed. I know, not very exciting- but I knew that the next day we would be having a thanksgiving party in English club and on Saturday a ‘girls night out’ that the girls from English club were invited to, so I thought 3 big activities in a row might just be too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home