To The Ends of the Earth...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just Like Home

We have been enjoying some really nice weather the past few days! Sunny and warm- with the temp in the 50's. On Tuesday, a few of the street boys, Salavat and myself were outside cleaning up and clearing the snow from the basketball area and sweeping the walk ways and making it look good. It felt like Spring had come, though I knew better. Wednesday was also a very nice day and everything was drying up and most of the snow had gone! But just like home, things change over night! Last night it rained ALL night long, only to turn to snow this morning and it hasn't stopped yet! I think this is the most snow fall I've seen here at one time. It is the heavy packy stuff. I guess all our work was just to make room for the new stuff!!! Although it is not a usual occurance here, it happens often back home; so I was not too surprised. Dissapointed yes, but not surprised. The good thing is, unlike home, I know it can go away quickly, and will not be here until April!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home