To The Ends of the Earth...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Volleyball & English

Tuesday night I went to Volleyball club, the one that the church has, the one that many people go to. These guys play pretty serious, they are like professional. They do the whole, bump-set-spike drill and get into formations and yeah, I knew right away it was not Jeff Birt’s backyard volleyball like I was hoping! But I joined in and I think I did ok. There is much room for improvement! So today my wrist is a little sore, but that is about it. I was invited to go to the university by one of the guys there, he is in an English class and he will ask his teacher if I can come in and participate in a conversation class, I’m not too sure what exactly but Tanya said she could bring me to the University. That sounds pretty cool.

Well, it is Thursday and I went to the University. It was really cool. I talked with the class and they asked me questions about myself, and the US, and I asked them some things about here. Then afterwards, me and three others from the class walked around and they showed me some neat places in Bishkek. It was very good! ‘Klosna’ (cool, or awesome). Then they walked me home. I was invited back next week to speak with another class! How great is that! I am excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home